Home Education Association
Spelling Bee Words
Please Contact Your Spelling Bee Coordinator
For Spelling Bee
P.O. Box 10013
Jackson TN. 38308
(c) copyright 2011 West Tennessee Home Education Association
West Tennessee Home School
This page will be updated as new information becomes available.
If you would like to to be placed on the email list to receive updates about the 2019 spelling bees then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
W.T.H.E.A. will be hosting a spelling bee for ALL West Tennessee Home Schoolers. This is not a Scripps Bee.
All Home Schoolers are welcome to participate in this spelling bee.
Rules of Participation:
- The speller must not have passed beyond the 8th grade by February 28, 2019
- There is no minimal age requirement
- The Speller must not have earned the legal equivalent of a high school diploma
- The speller must not have reached his/her 15th birthday on or before August 31, 2018
- The speller may not be related to spelling bee judges
To register your child in one of the WTHEA home school spelling bees fill out the registration form at the bottom of this page. Or you can print this form and mail it to the address at the bottom of the form.
If you have questions, call 731-784-8117. Thanks.